Book of Mormon Studies|
Table of Contents |
Heroes/Anti-Heroes Chart |
Scripture Mastery Scriptures |
Golden Plates Progression Chart |
Reading Chart |
One Week of Studies
Learning From the Master
Recite Alma 41:10.
Read 3 Nephi 19:1-14.
Some people traveled far, all through the night to get to the place where they could hear the Lord. Do you ever make sacrifice so that you can hear the word of the Lord?
- Verses 9-14: What an amazing baptism!
Recite Moroni 7:25.
Read 3 Nephi 19:15-36.
What does it mean that "they did not multiply many words, for it was given unto them what they should pray"?
- Verse 33: Sometimes the feelings in your heart are more important than the words that are spoken.
Recite Helaman 5:12.
Read 3 Nephi 20:1-22.
The Savior has now administered the sacrament two days in a row. Why do you think he did that?
- Verse 22: Recite the Tenth Article of Faith.
Recite 3 Nephi 11:29.
Read 3 Nephi 20:23-46.
- Some of the things in these verses are happening now. Can you tell which?
Recite Mosiah 2:17.
Read 3 Nephi 21.
- A few of the things in this chapter are happening now, but most of it is yet to happen.
Recite Mosiah 3:19.
Read 3 Nephi 22.
- In this chapter, Jesus recites Isaiah 54. This talks about what it will be like when Zion, the New Jerusalem, will be established. What would you like about living in Zion?
Recite Mosiah 4:30.
Read 3 Nephi 23.
Jesus says we should search the scriptures. How is searching the scriptures different than reading them?
- Verse 5: We should also search the words of the prophets.
- Verses 6-14: Notice how important it is that the scriptures be correct.
Table of Contents
As you use this free study guide, I would appreciate any comments and suggestions you might
have. Please click here to give me feedback.
© 2003 Heather Martinson